1 MAGGIE Egg Waffles
Instant noodles, eggs, corn, peas, ham, salt
1. Soaked the instant noodles in boiling water. Soak for a short while at first before pouring the water our. After that, soak the noodles again.
2. Batter the eggs and set aside. Washed the corns and peas and also set aside. Cut the ham into small pieces.
3. Mix all the materials, stir evenly and leave it for a while.
4. Pour a small amount of oil into the pan, then place the instant noodle waffle. Fry each side on low fire. (If the pan is relatively small, or if you like thinner cakes, fry them twice)
2.Pizza instant noodles
A pack of instant noodles
Half a root of cucumber, half a root of ham, three spoons of pizza sauce, 40 grams of mozzarella cheese, some onion and a bit of olive oil
1. Boil the water in the pot and put in instant noodles;
2. Boil the instant noodles until they are half ready.
3. Take out the cooked instant noodles and add a little olive oil and stir evenly;
4. Put in the homemade pizza sauce and put about 20 grams of cheese.
5. Put in the diced onion, ham, and cucumber slices, then sprinkle the remaining cheese.
6. After preheating the oven around 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes.
3. Fried instant noodles with seafood
1 pack of instant noodles
Shrimp, crab sticks (you can also add scallops and others.)
Shred fresh mushrooms and carrots for uses later.
Some green bean sprouts
Some chopped green onion
1. After peeling the shrimp, clean the shrimp thread with cornstarch water and wash the crab fill. Then, cut them into small pieces for later use.
2. Boil the noodles loosely until they can be picked up once they are scattered. Then, immediately placed them in cold water for later use.
3. Put the shrimp and crab fillet into the pot and stir fry for about 20 seconds.
4. Then pour the fresh mushrooms and carrot shreds into the original pot and stir fry. After the fresh mushrooms have been stirred out, pour the mung bean sprouts.
5. After frying the soft bean sprouts, pour the prepared instant noodles. After frying the loose noodles, pour the fried prawns and crab fillets and stir fried it quickly.
6. After frying for more than ten seconds, add in some fish sauce, curry powder, coconut milk powder, and chopped green onion. Stir-fry it well and it is ready to be served.
4. Kimchi noodles
A bag of Maggie, some homemade spicy cabbage, a spoonful of Korean hot sauce
Sesame oil, some chicken essence
1.Wash the pot and add sesame oil to heat.
2. Add the chopped spicy cabbages and stir fry until aroma is produced. (spicy cabbage should not be too sour or tasteful)
3. Add water to boil, add a spoon of Korean chili paste and a little chicken essence as well.
4. Add in your Maggie and enjoy the meal.
5.Chicken Fillet with Instant Noodles
Maggie, 4 chicken fillets, New Orleans powder, MAGGIE SEASONING, chicken powder, corn starch,
light soy sauce, honey, sesame oil
1. Wash the chicken fillet, drain the water and loosen it with a fork. Marinate the ingredients thoroughly for at least 3 hours.
2. Wrap it with the cooked Maggie
3. Fry on medium heat for 5 minutes until they turn golden brown and you are done!