1.Fried Noodles with Vegetables and Pork
Shredded pork (depending on your appetite), Green vegetables and noodles
1. Shred the pork, then marinate with salt so that the fried meat is tender
2. Cooked the noodles. After the noodles are cooked, rinse them with cold water and drain the water.
3. Take a small bowl and add in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and mix thoroughly
4. Heat up the wok with oil, add in the shredded pork and stir fry, then add the greens and stir-fry until it is soften
5. Add in the noodles, then pour the sauce in a small bowl and mix well before serving together.
2.Fried noodles with seafood and soy sauce
1 Green pepper
2 tablespoons of thick Japanese soy sauce
2 tablespoons of Japanese style light soy sauce
Japanese cooking wine
1. Soak the clams in clean water and add salt to remove any sand. Peel the shrimp, remove the shrimp line and blanch them with the scallops in the pot for later use.
2. Place 2 tablespoons each of Japanese-style thick soy sauce and Japanese-style light soy sauce, plus a little salt and sugar in Japanese cooking wine and evenly mix into sauce.
3. Cook the noodles in another pot of boiling water. Remove the cold water and set aside.
4. Heat up oil in the pot, add in onion shreds and cabbage shreds to stir fry. Then, add clams, scallops, shrimp and cooked noodles
5. Add the sauce prepared in step 2 and turn to high heat to quickly stir fry. After fully coloring, the low heat will collect the sauce
6. Add green pepper shreds and carrot shreds before starting the pan, stir evenly and serve.
7. Place in the soft-boiled poached egg and sprinkle with broken seaweed. Now start eating!
How to make a hearty poached egg: Heat oil in the pot, knead the eggs and turn to low heat. Cover the pot and fry slowly for 30 seconds, turn off the heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
3.Fried noodles with ham and soy sauce
Ham, spaghetti, cabbage, egg, garlic, light soy sauce, vinegar
1. Boil the spaghetti to the point where there is still little hard core, remove and set aside
2. Cut the garlic into thin slices and finely slice the cabbage
3. Fry the eggs in a frying pan over high heat and serve immediately after solidification
4. Pour light soy sauce, vinegar, and ham into a bowl at a ratio of 2:1:1, stir well and set aside
5. Add oil to the pot and sauté the fragrant garlic slices on high heat, then add the shredded cabbage and stir fry. When the cabbage is slightly wilted, then turn to the lowest heat
6. Keep the minimum fire on
7. Put the cooked noodles in the pot, pour the sauce, stir fry a few times to make the noodles evenly colored.
8. Finally, put the scrambled eggs and stir-fry a few times before serving
4.Ginger Fried Noodles
Fresh noodles for 2 people
Four or five shiitake mushrooms
1 green pepper
A piece of ginger
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of of Shao wine
1 teaspoon of vinegar
A few drops of sesame oil
1. Remove the seeds of the green pepper and cut them into thin strips. Cut the carrots into thin strips, shred the mushrooms and cut into thin strips. Cut the ginger into thin strips and set aside
2. Boil water in a pot, add in the fresh noodles and cook. Remove the cold water and then leave the water for later
3. Heat up a pan with oil, add in shredded ginger and fry until fragrant. Then add in shredded mushrooms, carrots and green peppers
4. Add the noodles in the water and stir well, add light soy sauce, salt, and Shao wine and stir well. Turn off the heat, add in light vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
5.Black Pepper Beef Fried Noodles
200g of Noodles (for two people)
50g of beef
2 garlic cloves
1.5 tablespoons of black pepper sauce
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
Red and yellow bell peppers
1. Cut the red and yellow bell peppers and Shred the beef.
2 Cook the noodles. Rinse with cold water, clean it up, and dry it for later use.
3. Heat up a pot with cold oil to stir fry the beef, onion and garlic slices! Fry until the beef slightly changes color.
4. Pour the greens and stir-fry twice. Turn off the heat, add in black pepper sauce, light soy sauce and stir-fry on medium heat.
5. Use chopsticks and wooden spatula together to stir fry the noodles quickly. When the noodles are hot, turn off the heat!