1.Crispy Japanese Rice Ball
Rice, ham, greens, carrots, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, black pepper
1. Add in the diced ham, diced carrots and diced vegetables to the rice
2. Add a little bit of salt, pepper and two spoons of cooking oil. Stir evenly then shape a triangular rice ball by hand
3. Adjust the sauce: a spoonful of light soy sauce + a spoonful of oyster sauce + half a spoonful of sugar, then mix well
4. Brush the pan with a layer of oil, add in the rice balls and fry on low heat until they turn slightly browned
5. Brush the surface with two layers of sauce, wrap with nori and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
2.Purple Rice and Purple Potato Rice Ball
Purple rice and glutinous rice (1:1), purple sweet potato, carrot, pork floss, low-fat ham, lettuce, low-fat salad dressing
1. Wash and cook the purple rice and glutinous rice, and then steam the purple sweet potato into a puree
2. Place a layer of purple rice on the plastic wrap and then mash the purple potato. Place in lettuce, carrots, ham and pork floss
3. Squeeze some salad dressing, you can also add dressing according to your personal preference
4. Roll up the rice ball, tighten both ends and you’re now done!
3.Grilled Rice Balls with Creamy Cheese
1 bowl of rice, 2 slices of luncheon meat, diced carrots, corn kernels, chopped onion, 2 slices of cheese (each slice cut into four small pieces)
1. Sauté the chopped onion, add in the chopped carrot and stir fry. Then, sauté the diced luncheon meat until fragrant.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of sushi vinegar and 1 tablespoon of salt to the rice, then spread the ingredients and continue to mix evenly
3. Then group them into small balls (remember to group tightly! Otherwise it will fall apart)
4. Finally, cover the rice balls with small cheese slices. Then, put them in the oven at 180 degrees and bake them for 8 minutes.
4.Luncheon meat rice ball
1 can of Luncheon meat , 1 large bowl of rice , seaweed bibimbap, 1 piece of seaweed, onion
1. Stir fry the onion with the rice then, pour into the seaweed bibimbap and stir evenly
2. Cut the luncheon meat into thick slices and fry it until fragrant
3. Place the plastic wrap on the luncheon meat box, place the rice in compaction and then put the luncheon meat to compact
4. Lift up the plastic wrap, cut the seaweed into long strips, wrap the rice ball and you are done!
5.Pork Floss and Glutinous Rice Ball
Sticky rice, cheese slices, pork floss, salad dressing
1. After soaking the glutinous rice for 2 hours, put it in a rice cooker and steam it for later use
2. After letting the steamed glutinous rice cool slightly, knead them into small glutinous rice cakes
3. Take a small piece of glutinous rice cake, put on a quarter slice of cheese and sprinkle with pork floss
4. Afterwards, cover with another small piece of glutinous rice cake, squeeze and wrap it into a rice ball
5. Brush a layer of bottom oil on the pan, add the wrapped glutinous rice balls and fry on low heat until both sides are golden.
6. Spread a layer of salad dressing on the surface of the fried glutinous rice ball and then coat it with a layer of seaweed and pork floss.