1.Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Sliced ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, low-fat salad dressing, poached egg, whole wheat bread
1. Fry the beef ham slices and eggs in a pan with butter
2. Put a whole wheat bread in order: egg, tomato, cucumber, cheese, ham slice, lettuce, salad dressing
3. Wrap it with plastic wrap and cut it in half.
4. Whole wheat bread can also be baked in the oven in advance, it will taste more crispy and taste better.
Avocado, luncheon meat, lettuce, water egg, purple cabbage, whole wheat bread
1. Slice the avocado, prepare the luncheon meat and eggs for later use.
2. Wash the purple cabbage, control the water and shred. Add in salt and black pepper to marinate for a while. Wash the lettuce and control water for later use.
3. Fry the beef ham slices and eggs in a pan with butter and roast the whole wheat bread in the oven to increase the crispness.
4. Put in all the ingredients in order for the whole wheat bread, wrap it in plastic wrap, and cut in half. That’s it!
3.Cucumber Tuna Sandwich
Canned tuna, mayonnaise, cucumber, whole wheat bread
1. Take out the canned salmon and crush it, add in mayonnaise and mix well. Save the slices for later use.
2. Bake the whole wheat bread, spread on butter, a layer of cucumber, and the stirred salmon mayonnaise.
3. Spread another layer of cucumber and cover with another slice of buttered toast and you are done!
4.Cheese Floss Sandwich
Cheese slices, pork floss, cucumber, low-fat salad dressing, poached egg, whole wheat bread
1. Prepare the other ingredients, fry the poached egg, peel and slice the cucumber and cut off the edge of the toast.
2. Prepare the bread, spread all the ingredients and you are done!
5.Potato and Egg Salad Sandwich
Potatoes, cucumbers, sliced ham, low-fat salad dressing, hard-boiled eggs, bread
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces. Cover the potatoes with water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Turn to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and drain the water.
2. Put the eggs in the soup pot, cover the eggs with cold water and switch to medium heat and cook for 12 minutes.
3. Soak the boiled eggs in cold water and cool them, then peel them in half.
4. Place the potatoes and eggs in a deep bowl and crush them with a spoon. Add in ham, diced cucumber and black pepper and stir
5. Spread the potato filling on the bread and your tender potato and egg sandwich is now complete!
6.Taiwanese sausage sandwich
2 Taiwanese sausages, 1 egg, 1 sliced cheese, sliced onion, sliced cucumber, sliced tomato, 3 slices of bread
1. Fry the eggs and slice the sausages, set aside
2. Place on the toast in order -> cucumber -> tomato -> cheese slice -> shredded onion -> toast -> egg -> sausage -> cucumber -> toast, done!
3 slices of bread, 1 egg, 2 crab sticks, 1 avocado, 1 pickled cucumber
Mayonnaise, black pepper , salt
1. The eggs are cooked and peeled for later use. The toast is baked in advance and the bottom is covered with plastic wrap which is convenient for wrapping later.
2. Chop the avocado, pickles, eggs and crab sticks
3. Place them in a bowl, add in mayonnaise, salt and black pepper and stir well to get a bowl of crab stick salad
4. Spread the mixed salad evenly on the first slice of toast, cover the second slice of toast and then spread a layer of salad
5. Cover the third piece of toast, wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and cut it from the middle to finish
One piece of bread, one cooked egg, one banana, one mango, and a few cherry tomatoes
Honey (according to your preference)
1. Cut the fruits to your liking and cut the eggs
2. Spread your favorite honey evenly on the surface of the toast slice (you can also spread your favorite sauce)
3. Then start to lay out the fruits, and then you are done~