1.Honey Cornflakes Chips
50g of butter
2 tablespoon of brown sugar
2 tablespoon of honey
140g of plain corn flakes
Colorful candy toppings
Small paper cup
1. Boil the butter and brown sugar in water, add honey and stir well.
2. Mix the corn flakes well. Put it into a small paper cup and sprinkle with colorful candy toppings.
3. Bake for 10 minutes under 120 degrees until it turns golden brown.
2.Honey Cornflakes Cookies
250g of butter
100g of powdered sugar
150g of low-gluten flour
150g of corn flour
150g of crushed corn flakes(100g for the dough, 50g for later)
1.Sift the corn flour and low-gluten flour together and set aside.
2. Beat the butter and powdered the sugar together until it becomes smooth. Add in the sifted flour and 100 grams of corn flakes and mix into dough.
3. Use a small spoon to scoop a small amount of dough, round it, and place it in a small dish containing 50 grams of corn flakes.
4. Gently press the dough and dip into the corn chips.
5. Place on a baking tray.
6. After preheating the oven, bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes until the edges turn golden brown.
75g of corn flakes
50g of butter
4 tablespoon of syrup
1 bar of 100g premium dark chocolate
1. Heat the butter, syrup and chocolate together in a deep pot over low heat. Stir until the butter and chocolate have melted and mixed well.
2. Add in corn flakes and stir gently.
3. Scoop and place on a tin foil that is used in the oven, or put it in a carton for baking small cakes, or in a baking pan with a little butter placed beforehand.
4. After 15 minutes, take it out and let it cool.
4.Salted Egg Yolk Cornflakes Butter Cake
6 salted egg yolks (rinse with water)
300g of corn flakes
390g of plain flour
70g of cornstarch
60g of milk powder
200g of powdered sugar
350g of cold butter (with diced salt)
1. Steam the salted egg yolk over medium heat for 5 minutes, crush it with a fork and set aside to cool down.
2. Put the corn flakes in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Mix in plain flour, cornstarch, milk powder and powdered sugar.
4. Add cold butter and knead the butter into the flour. Add in salted egg yolk and mix well. Add corn chips and mix well.
5. Take out 1 tablespoon of dough, press until it is firm, and gently round it. Press gently with your palm to flatten it.
6. Put the dough on a baking sheet lined with non-stick parchment paper.
7. Preheat the oven at around 160°C/320°F.
8. Place the dough in the preheated oven and bake at 160°C/320°F for 25-30 minutes.
9. After baking, let the biscuits cool in the oven for 10 minutes before taking them out. Set aside to cool completely. (Reminder: Reheat the oven to 160°C/320°F before baking the second batch.)
10. After letting it cool down completely, put it in an airtight container for storage.
5. Cornflakes brown sugar sachima
250g of corn flakes
70 grams of ancient brown sugar
20g of brown sugar
90 grams of white sugar
50g of Maltose
40 grams of water
1. Use a spoon to crush both of the sugar. Maltose can be softened up with water.
2. Make sure the oil is at 180 degrees. Then, add in the corn flakes that are fried in batches in an oil pan until they expand, and drain the oil for later use.
3. Take out a container and cover it with greased paper or a layer of cooking oil to prevent sticking.
4. Add 40 grams of water to the pot and the crushed brown sugar, brown sugar and white granulated sugar. Add in maltose after boiling at the minimum heat and keep it heated.
5. When the sugar starts to thicken and bubble, add in the fried corn flakes and mix well. Then pour it into a mold.
6. Compact with a spoon.
7. After being placed at room temperature, remove it in reversed and cut in into pieces.
8. Put it into a sealed container and it is done.