1.Japanese Tofu with Tomato Sauce
Egg tofu, garlic, shallots, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, starch, sugar
1 Firstly, adjust the sauce: 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of starch, half a bowl of water and mix well.
2 Cut the thick slices of tofu, dip starch on both sides and fry in an oil pan until they turn golden on both sides.
3 Leave the oil in the bottom of the pot, sauté the garlic, pour in sauce, add in the fried tofu (do not turn over) and cook until they start bubbling
4 Make the broth thick, turn off the heat, serve and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
2.Enoki Mushroom Japanese Tofu
4 Japanese tofu strips, a bunch of enoki mushrooms, green onions, garlic and spicy millet
1. Cut the Japanese tofu in half first and then the Japanese tofu will flow out smoothly by itself. Cut each Japanese tofu into 6 pieces and coat them with starch for later use!
2. Wash the enoki mushrooms and cut them into sections. Chop green onions, millet, pepper and garlic!
3. Prepare a small bowl, place a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of dark soy sauce, two spoons of oyster sauce, a spoonful of sugar, half a bowl of water and mix well!
4. Pour oil into a pot. When the oil starts to soak in small bubbles, put the tofu into the oil pan and fry gently. Make sure the tofu is very tender and easy to break! When the tofu skin is fried and crusty, slowly remove it!
5. Heat up oil in a pan over high heat. Add in shallots, garlic, millet, pepper and stir fry for fragrance. Then, add in the enoki mushrooms and stir for a while. Pour in the sauce and add a bowl of water to the pan!
6. Then slowly place the Japanese tofu into the pot. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
3.Braised Japanese Tofu
3-4 roots of Japanese tofu , green and red peppers, fungus, corn starch
1 Add 2 spoons of light soy sauce, half a spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, half a spoon of sugar, salt, 1 spoon of cornstarch and half a bowl of water to a bowl and mix well.
2 Cut the Japanese tofu into cubes, coat with cornstarch, and fry in a pan 🍳 until they turn golden brown (fried will make it crispier).
3 Pour oil in a pot, add in the fungus and stir fry for a while. Add in green and red peppers and stir well. Then, add in the sauce and cook until it thickens
4 Pour in Japanese tofu and stir-fry quickly, then just coat it with the sauce!
4.Tomato Japanese Tofu
One tomato, two Japanese tofu, 200g of enoki mushroom, starch (corn starch).
1 Cut the Japanese tofu from the middle and slice it separately. Dice the tomatoes, wash and remove the roots of enoki mushrooms.
2 Heat up the oil in a pot, dip the Japanese tofu into the starch and fry until both of the sides turn golden brown. Stir-fried the diced tomatoes in the pot and add in the sauce. Fry the enoki mushrooms until they soften
3 Add in half a bowl of starch water (half a tablespoon of cornstarch➕ half a bowl of water and stir well) and then add in the fried Japanese tofu with salt and chicken essence. Stir evenly, boil on high heat and cook for about 2 minutes!
5.Shrimp, Tofu and Egg custard
2-3 Japanese tofu, 1 egg, 6 shrimps, light soy sauce, chopped green onion.
1. Beat the eggs into a bowl/add two halves of shell water (egg shells) to mix.
2. Cut the Japanese tofu into sections/put it neatly into a bowl.
3. Pour the egg liquid into the tofu bowl.
4. Make a small opening at the shrimp head position and pass the tail of the shrimp into the mouth. Then, put six shrimps on the tofu
5. Steam for 8-10 minutes
6. Finally, top off with light soy sauce, sesame oil and sprinkle with chopped green onion to complete