1.Low-fat apple salad dish
1 apple, 1 cup lemon juice, 1 bowl of vegetable salad
1. Slice the apple and smear lemon juice on both sides.
2. Just stack the salad on top.
2,Potato Chips Boat
1 packet of potato chips, meat, half an avocado, olive oil, salad
1. Add olive oil to the avocado to make the sauce.
2. Fry the minced meat in a pan, place it on the potato chips and decorate with salad dressing.
3.A bite of delicious meatballs
1 bag of IKEA Swiss meatballs, 1 tablespoon of pasta sauce, chopped chives
1. Cook the IKEA meatballs and drizzle with pasta sauce.
2. Sprinkle with chopped green onions for decoration and insert a fruit fork.
4.Sweet and sour pineapple sausage
1. Cut the pineapple into pieces and the sausage into sections. Place the sausages in the pan and fry them until fragrant.
2. Use a fruit fork to string then together.
1 baguette, 1 tomato, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped lettuce
1. Slice the French loaf, place olive oil in the pan and fry the French loaf until it turns crispy.
2. Chop the tomatoes, mix with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Place on the French baguette slices and sprinkle with chopped lettuce.
6.Pistachio Crushed Energy Banana
1 banana, chocolate, pistachio
1. Peel the banana and melt the chocolate in water.
2. Wrap the bananas in chocolate. Take it out and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Let it cool and cut into sections.