1. Griddle Chicken
500 grams of tender chicken, 5 red peppers, 100 grams of fresh soup, 3 tablespoons of pure vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken essence
Salt, 2 teaspoons of white wine, 1 tablespoon of red oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 20 tempeh, 1 ginger, 5 garlic
1. Slice the ginger and garlic, cut the pepper into sections, and chop the chicken into small pieces.
2. Put the chicken pieces in cold water inside the pot and remove it after boiling the water.
3. Put the oil in the wok, add ginger, garlic, and red pepper when the oil is hot and sauté until fragrant.
4. Add chicken nuggets, pour in white wine and stir-fry until the water in the wok is dry.
5. Pour in the fresh soup, oyster sauce, salt, and tempeh, and simmer over medium heat.
6. When the chicken is almost cooked, apply high heat and then add the chicken essence, red oil and sesame oil and stir well, then put it in a dry pan.
2. Griddle Assorted Tofu
A piece of tofu, a few shiitake mushrooms, a little corn, a little carrot, a little green peas, 2 spoons of black bean sauce, a little cooking wine
1. Cut the tofu into small pieces, sprinkle evenly with a little salt, gently shake a few times, and marinate them for a while.
2. Heat oil in the pot. When the oil is hot for 8 minutes, put in tofu cubes, fry until the skin is crispy and golden on both sides, set aside.
3. Pour the remaining oil in the pot with the chopped shiitake mushrooms and fry them until perfection.
4. Pour in the tofu cubes and just fry them again.
5. Add a little cooking wine and two spoons of spicy chili sauce, stir-fry evenly and you can serve the dish.
3. Griddle Potato Chips
Three potatoes, one large strip of bacon, one onion, red pepper, green pepper, Lao Ganma
1. Wash the bacon and slice it them into piece and then steam for ten minutes.
2. After the potatoes are sliced, pass them through water to remove the starch on the surface, cut the onion, cut the green and red pepper, and slice the garlic.
3. Pour oil into the pot. When the oil is 60% hot, add the potato chips. Take out when the surface is yellowish when frying.
4. Put the onion into the bottom of the pot.
5. Put a little oil in the wok. After the oil is hot, add the sliced bacon and stir fry, then add the sliced garlic, chili, and Laoganma to stir fry to get a fragrance.
6. Add potato chips, stir fry evenly. Add the right amount of salt and chicken essence. Turn off the heat and pour the sesame oil over the chips.
7. Put the potato chips into the pot. Add a little chives to garnish.
4. Griddle Chinese cabbages
Chinese cabbages, Pork belly, Mushroom, Dried tofu, Edible oil, Salt
Delicious soy sauce, Thirteen types of seasonings, Oyster sauce, soy sauce, dried chili, Chinese pepper, Green garlic.
1. Slice the pork belly and marinate for ten minutes with soy sauce and salt.
2. Wash the baby cabbage, tear them into little pieces, put them into water and blanch them, and remove it for later use.
3. Fry the marinated pork belly in an oil pan until golden brown.
4. Add dried tofu and mushrooms and stir fry together.
5. Add the blanched baby cabbage and stir-fry evenly. Add Maggi’s fresh soy sauce, salt, thirteen-flavored seasonings, dark soy sauce, and oyster sauce and stir-fry well.
6. Put oil in the casserole, add dried chili and pepper for more fragrance, add the fried baby cabbage and green garlic.
7. Cover and simmer for five minutes.
8. Cover the lid and simmer for five minutes. A pot of delicious and delicious dry pot Chinese cabbages is ready to be served.
5. Griddle Ribs
Ribs, Lettuce, Onion, Dried chili, Ginger, Garlic, Star anise, Bean paste.
1. Cut the lettuce into sections, shred the onion, slice the ginger, and slice the garlic.
2. Put the Pot under cold water and then blanch the ribs.
3. Put the blanched ribs in the soup pot again, add some hot water, then add some cooking wine, star anise, salt, and ginger slices. After boiling on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the ribs, pour in the right amount of soy sauce while it’s hot, mix well.
5. Add a proper amount of oil in the frying pan, then add the ribs and fry slowly until golden on both sides.
6. Spread the chopped onions on the bottom of the dry pan and then set aside.
7. Add a proper amount of oil to the pot. After the oil is hot, add the bean paste and fry to get the red oil, then add garlic and dried chili and stir fry for more fragrance.
8. Put the lettuce in the pot and then stir-fry evenly.
9. Put the ribs in a pot and stir-fry evenly. Add a little chicken essence and sesame oil before serving.
10. Put the ribs in a dry pot, click a small piece of alcohol, and you can serve the dish.