Key secret: Sprinkle a little salt on the cold oil in the hot pan so the fried eggs will not stick
A pinch of salt
1. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil in a hot pan, sprinkle in a little salt and then beat in the eggs. Slowly fry over low heat until the egg whites are solidified and the edges are slightly charred.
2. Use a spatula to turn the egg over and fry until it is fragrant on both sides.
2.Three cups of fried eggs
1. Stir-fry the thin slices of ginger until they are curled and slightly cooked with a fuller aroma
2. Soy sauce ointment replaces soy sauce for a richer taste
3. The egg does not come out of water, add water to boil for more flavor
5 poached eggs
30g of sliced ginger
20g of Red pepper (half cut)
50g of garlic kernels
30 grams of basil
40g of Flax oil
40g of Soy sauce paste
40 grams of rice wine
150 grams of water
1 tablespoon of sugar
1. Place the sesame oil in the pot and heat. Add in ginger slices, stir on low heat until the edges are curled and slightly charred, then add the garlic kernels, stir together until they turn golden and add in chili to fragrant.
2. Add in soy sauce paste, rice wine and fine sugar and stir well. Then add water to boil, add in the eggs and cook on low heat until the sauce is collected. Lastly, add in the basil and mix well.
(Don’t keep turning to avoid breaking)
3.Sesame Oil Fried Egg
Cooking secret: Simmer for more flavor
5 fried eggs
25 grams of ginger
12g of Chinese wolfberry
200 grams of water
30g of Flax oil
100 grams of rice wine
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Place the sesame oil in the pot and heat it. Add in the ginger shreds and stir until the edges are curled and slightly charred.
2. Add in water, rice wine and wolfberry to boil.
3. Place in the fried eggs, simmer for 3 minutes on low heat and add in salt to season.
4.Fried Egg with Scallions
The key secret: The green onions are slightly charred, to ensure fragrance aroma
5 fried eggs
50g of Scallions
15 grams of ginger
15g of Red pepper flakes
40g of Soaked shiitake mushroom slices
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
200cc of Water
1 teaspoon of cornstarch water
1. Pour about 1 tablespoon of oil in a hot pan, stir in the green onion until they are slightly charred. Then add in shredded ginger, red pepper flakes and soaked shiitake mushrooms and fry until fragrant.
2. Add in seasoning A and bring to a boil.
3. Add in the fried eggs and boil on low heat for about 1 minute. Then use cornstarch water to thicken before turning off the heat.
5.Mapo Fried Egg
Key secret: Stir-fried the spicy bean paste to ensure the sauce has a strong aroma.
5 fried eggs
100 grams of ground pork
15g of chopped green onion
10 grams of minced garlic
10g of minced ginger
2 tablespoon of spicy bean paste
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of caster sugar
150cc of Water
1 tablespoon of cornstarch water
1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder
1. Heat up a wok, add in oil and sauté the minced garlic and ginger on low heat. Add in the ground pork and fry until the flesh turns white.
2. Add in the spicy bean paste and stir up the red oil.
3. Pour in soy sauce, sugar with water and bring to a boil.
4. Pour in cornstarch water to help thicken. Add in pepper powder and chopped green onion. Mix well before turning off the heat. Pour the sauce of the fried eggs and enjoy!