1. Garlic and Konjac Steamed Fan
1 box of Shredded Konjac (about 60g)
9 cloves of Garlic
2 small Chilies Peppers
1 large Chilies Pepper
A small piece of Ginger
1 tablespoon of Cooking Wine
1 tablespoon of Steamed Fish Soy Sauce
1. Rinse the scallop and, put them on a plate. Then, add 1 spoon of cooking wine and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Separately mince the garlic, millet pepper, large chilies, ginger, and shallots and mince. Next, heat up a non-stick pan without oil, pour in the cut ingredients and stir fry at minimum heat until fragrant.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of steamed fish soy sauce and stir evenly. After that, turn off the heat and set aside for later use.
4. Wash the konjac shreds and then place each of them on a scallop shell. Next, place the marinated scallop meat on top.
5. Boil a pot of water before using it to steam the scallops for 5-10 minutes.
6 Sprinkle chopped green onion, garlic and konjac on the scallops. The dish is now ready!
2. Steamed scallop vermicelli
Ingredients for Scallops:
2 slices of Bacon
A clove of Garlic
A large spoonful of Olive Oil
15g of Butter
A small handful of Chives,
A moderate amount of Black Pepper,
Ingredients for Salad:
5g of Parmesan Cheese (thin slices with a planer),
One tablespoon of roasted pine Nuts
A tablespoon of Olive Oil
A teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar
A teaspoon of Honey
1. Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and black pepper into vinaigrette.
2. Mix in the vegetables for the salad. Then, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and pine nuts on top before setting it aside.
3. Slice the garlic and chop the chives.
4. Cut the bacon in half, clean the scallops and remove hard parts of the scallops.
5. Wrap each scallop with half a slice of bacon, fix it with a toothpick, and sprinkle a layer ofblack pepper on the scallops.
6. After heating up the pan, add olive oil and place the scallop rolls. Next, fry each side until it is browned. It takes about 3-5 minutes in total.
7. Add in the garlic slices and fry them.
8. When the scallops are almost cooked, add butter. Next, tilt the pan so that the butter fused evenly with the scallops.
9. After turning off the heat, place the scallops next to the salad. Then, take off the toothpicks and pour the vinaigrette on the salad.
10. Drizzle the fried yellow garlic slices and butter on the scallops. Finally, sprinkle with chopped chives before serving.
3. Potato Salad with Scallop
15ml of Cream
22.5ml Fresh Cream
45g Diced Yellow Pepper
45g Diced Red Pepper
45g Diced Onion
30g Chopped Coriander
30ml of White Wine Vinegar
7.5ml of Soy Sauce
15g White Sugar
1. Put the diced onion, yellow pepper diced, and red pepper diced into a bowl. Next, add the white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and white sugar. Then, add chopped coriander and mix well.
2. Steam the potatoes in the pot. After it is done steaming, season it with black pepper, salt, butter, and fresh cream.
3. Heat up a hot pan with butter. Next, add scallops and fry until they are cooked. Finally, sprinkle some salt and set aside
4. Add it the two pepper to the potatoes and mash them. Next, place the scallops on top of the mashed potatoes
5. Pour some salad dressing and lemon juice before serving.
4. Baked scallops with Vermicelli
50g of vermicelli,
3 cloves of Garlic,
20g of Butter
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Ingredients of Cheese Sauce:
60g Shredded Cheddar Cheese
20g All-purpose Flour
200ml of Milk
1. Soak the vermicelli in water until they soften. Then, drain excess water and set aside.
2. Mash the garlic into puree; Chop parsley.
3. Rinse the scallops and remove the meat. Season the scallop meat with salt and black pepper. Put the soaked vermicelli on the scallop shells.
4. Heat up the pan. Next, add oil and butter. Bring them to a boil before frying the scallop meat until they turn golden brown. Then, place scallops on the vermicelli.
5. To make the cheese sauce, heat up a pan over medium heat. Next, use it to boil the butter. Then, add garlic and sauté them until fragrant. After that, add all-purpose flour and mix well to form a batter
6. Add milk and stir until there are smooth. Then, add cheddar cheese and cook until they melt. Next, season with salt and black pepper.
7. Drizzle cheese sauce on the scallops and bake them in the oven until they turn golden brown. Finally sprinkle chopped parsley before serving.
5. Pesto and Scallop Spaghetti
500g of Spaghetti
Half an Onion
2 cloves of finely chopped Garlic
3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Green Pepper(thinly sliced)
10 Brown Mushrooms(thinly sliced)
2 tablespoons of White Wine
2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
500g of Scallop
4 tablespoons of Pesto
2 tablespoons of Italian Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
1. Cook the noodles. Then, drain and set aside for later use.
2. Preheat a large pan with some olive oil. Next, use the oil to fry the onion and garlic until they soften.
3. Then, add in green peppers and mushrooms. Fry them for about 3 minutes until they soften.
4. Next, add in white wine, lemon juice salt and pepper. Stir well and bring them to a boil.
5. Then, add fresh scallops and fry for 2 minutes. After that, turn off the heat and add the pesto sauce and stir well.
3. Mix the scallop seasoning with the cooked noodles before sprinkling grated mozzarella on top. The dish is done!