1. Peanut Butter Noodles
1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon of Vinegar
Half a tablespoon of Dark Soy Sauce
Half a tablespoon of Sugar
3 tablespoons of Water
1. Cook the noodles. Then, add 1 tablespoon of spicy soy sauce to the sauce bowl, and mix well.
2. You can add a poached egg, ham or sausage as a side dish.
2. Hong Kong Style Western Toast
1. Remove the crusts of the toast and cut into four smaller pieces
2. Spread peanut butter on a small piece of toast, cover with another piece of toast. Then, pour condensed milk until the sandwich is covered in a later of condensed milk. Dip the stacked toast into egg mixture.
3.. After heat a little oil in the pan, put it in the low heat and fry the stacked toast until they turn completely golden brown.
3. Chocolate Cheesecake
230 grams of Peanut Butter
200 grams of Dark Chocolate
100 grams of Cream Cheese
10ml of Condensed Milk
1. Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in water, add the cream cheese softened to room temperature and stir well
2. Add the condensed milk and mix well, and put greased paper on the mold in advance.
3. Pour a layer of chocolate paste into the mold. Next, spread a layer of biscuits on top, followed by another layer of chocolate paste. Respectively alternating between the biscuit and chocolate paste until they are used up.
4. Place the mold in the refrigerator for 8 hours and leave it to cool. When it is become harden. Cut it into slices and enjoy.
4. Homemade sandwich omelet
1. Mix flour, eggs, water, and sugar. Then, stir evenly until they become a smooth batter.
2. Preheat a pan, then brush a thin layer of oil on the pan. Next, turn the flame down to the lowest setting. Next, scoop a spoonful of egg batter and pour it on the pan and spread the batter evenly on the pan.
3. When the surrounding area gradually solidifies, use a silicone spatula to gently scrape the edge to turn it over.
4. When the surface is almost solidified, flip it over and let it to cook for about 5 seconds before taking it out of the pan.
5. Spread your favorite sauce on top before folding it in half. Then, fold it on top of each other again and it is ready to be served.
5. Banana Peanut Butter Muffin
20g of Peanut Butter
60g of Flour
25g of Oat
1.5g of Baking Powder
1. Crush the banana. Then, mix it well with peanut butter and eggs.
2. Next, pour in all the dry ingredients and mix again until the ingredients is evenly mixed together.
3. Spread a thin layer of oil on the mold and pour the batter in.
4. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes. After that, the muffin is ready to be served.