1. Garlic Vermicelli with Baby Cabbage
1 Baby Cabbage
6 cloves of Garlic
3 pieces of Chilies
Half a spoon of Sugar
3 spoons of Light Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
1. Wash the Ingredients. Cut baby cabbage in half. Then, mince the garlic, green onion, and chilies.
2. Soak the vermicelli in warm water for about 10 minutes until they soften. Next, boil water in the pot. After the water boil, use it to cook the vermicelli and baby cabbage. After that, add the vermicelli on the baby cabbage.
3. Heat up oil in the pot and use it to sauté the minced garlic. Next, add the chilies, 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, half a tablespoon of sugar and 3 tablespoons of water. Bring it to a boil before adding he sauce on the vermicelli. Finally, sprinkle chopped green onion before serving.
2. Steamed Long Lee Fish with Garlic
2 Long Li fish
1. Cut the fish into pieces. Next, marinate the fish with ginger onion, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes
2. Sauté the minced garlic in hot oil with 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Fry them until they turn golden brown
3. Place a layer of enoki mushrooms on the bottom of the plate, and then place the fish on top. Next, sprinkle garlic on top before steaming the dish for 15 minutes. After that, sprinkle chopped green onion and chilies before serving.
3. Garlic Broccoli
Light Soy Sauce
1. Boil a little water, a little salt and a few drops of oil in the pot, and blanch the broccoli! Remove and drain the water for later use
2. Put a little oil, minced garlic, and spicy millet in the pot. Next, add a tablespoon of oyster sauce and two tablespoons of light soy sauce. After the oil boil, add broccoli and stir-fry evenly!
3. Finally, the dish is ready to be served
4. Steamed Eggplant with garlic
16 Garlic Cloves
10g of Oyster Sauce
15g of Soy Sauce
15g of Vinegar
30g of Peanut Oil
3g of Salt
5g of Sugar
2g of Chicken Essence
2 Millet Chilies
1. Mince the garlic cloves into small and sauté them with cooking oil in the pot. Stir-fry the minced garlic until they become fragrant. After that, take them out and set aside for later.
2. Mix together 15g of Weijixian soy sauce, 10g of oyster sauce, 15g of vinegar, 3gs of salt, 2 grams of chicken essence and 5g of sugar. Stir well.
3. Remove the stalks of the eggplant and clean it. Next, cut the eggplant into four pieces and steam it for 15 minutes in a steamer.
4. Take the steamed eggplant out and place the eggplant inside up, put the skin part on the bottom, pour the garlic paste evenly. Finally, sprinkle with coriander and chilies before serving.
5. Steamed Loofah with Garlic
Small Chilies Peppers
1. Peel the loofah and cut it into small sections. Next, cut chilies into circles and set it aside for later use
2. Heat up some oil in a pan. Next, use the oil to sauté the minced garlic and millet pepper. Then, add 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oil. Stir evenly before turning off the heat.
3. Pour the minced garlic sauce on the loofah and steam it in a pot for about 6 minutes. The dish is now ready to be served