1. Salted Egg and Shrimp Tofu Soup
1 piece of tofu
3 salted egg yolks
Chopped green onion
1. Heat the oil, crush the salted egg yolk and fry until it bubbles. Add in prawns and fry until it turns red and then pour water over the prawns. Add in tofu and cover the pot to simmer it for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of water starch, and mix them well. Sprinkle chopped green onion on the dish and it is done.
2.Golden Corn Kernels
2 salted egg yolks
1. Peel the corn into grains and add in salted egg yolk and steam in the pot for 5-7 minutes.
2. Press the steamed salted egg yolk into puree for later. Wipe the surface of the corn kernels with kitchen paper.
3. Pour more oil into the pot, and add corn kernels and stir fry until it turns golden brown then set it aside.
4. Continue to heat the remaining oil in the pot, add in salted egg yolk paste and stir-fry until it bubbles. Add in corn kernels and stir fry to coat the salted egg yolk evenly.
3.Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wings
8 chicken wings
6 salted egg yolks
1 piece of ginger,
3ml of cooking wine
1 spoon of light soy sauce
2g of salt
1. Shred the ginger and slice the chicken wings. Then, add in cooking wine, light soy sauce, and marinate for half an hour.
2. Take out the yolk of the salted duck egg directly and set aside. If it is raw duck egg yolk, you can bake it in the oven before using it. Remember to coat with wine, otherwise the duck yolk will have a fishy taste.
3. Mix flour with starch and add in salt to make a batter. The amount of batter depends on the number of chicken wings you want to fry.
4. Put oil in the pot, and mix the chicken wings with the batter.
5. After the oil is hot, add the battered chicken wings. Take it out after cooking it.
6. Put of oil in the pot at low heat, add in salted egg yolk then mash it with a spatula, and fry until it becomes golden.
7. Add the fried chicken wings which are evenly coated with salted egg yolk. Then, they can be served.
4. Baked Pumpkin with Salted Egg Yolk
3 salted egg yolks
200g of pumpkin
1. Steamed and mashed the salted egg yolk. (Use freshly-peeled egg yolk to steam and mashed it directly if cooked.)
2. Cut the pumpkin into thumb-thick strips, and put it in the microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Put oil in the pot and fry the salted egg yolk until it has a rich foam. Add in pumpkin strips add salt , then stir-fry until it is done.
5.Salted Egg Butter Chicken
2 pieces of chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
4 tablespoon of butter
4 salted egg yolks (steamed and crushed)
4 tablespoon of minced garlic
15 slices of curry leaves
4 small peppers (no seeds)
Marinade: 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of Huadiao wine, 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour
Seasoning: 220ml of evaporated milk, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar
Dip: Corn flour
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and prepare the marinade. Add it in and let the chicken marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with corn flour, heat oil and fry the chicken pieces until it turns golden brown. Drain the oil and set aside.
3. Take the salted egg yolk, steam it and crush it.
4. Boil the butter, stir-fry the salted egg yolk until it turns foamy before adding in the minced garlic, curry leaves and chili. Stir fry until it has fragrant.
5. Add in the seasonings.
6. Finally, pour in the fried chicken slices and stir-fry evenly.
6. Salted egg with crab.
1 salted egg yolk
4 tablespoons of vinegar
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of sugar
1. Separate the egg yolk and egg white. Pour in vinegar, sugar, and salt into an empty bowl and stir well.
2. Chop the ginger into puree and pour it into the sauce prepared 2 steps earlier.
3. Crushed the salted egg yolk. Break up the egg yolks and add it to the crushed salted egg yolks.
4. Put oil in the pot and pour the egg yolk into the pot, and slip it with chopsticks.
5. Pour half of the mixed ginger water into the pot and stir fry until it has fragrance.
6. Pour the egg whites into the pot, and slip with chopsticks. Pour the remaining ginger water into the pot and stir fry.
7. Pour the egg yolk into the pot and stir fry together for a few times.
A box of egg tofu
1 cooked salted egg yolk
Chopped green onion
1. After the egg tofu is inverted, you only need to wipe it dry with a paper towel, and then you can cut it into suitable size.
2. Prepare a non-sticky pan. When adding the tofu, separate each piece of tofu so that it will not stick together when turning it over. Pan is the best choice. If it is a traditional wok, it is easy for each piece to stick together.
3. It takes five minutes to fry for the first time before the bottom is colored. Turn it with bamboo chopsticks so it will not break the tofu. Fry each side very fast, as it can be colored in about three minutes.
4. Use cold oil and put the chopped salted egg yolk in the pan. When the pan is hot, the salted egg yolk will start to bubble, and you must stir and fry it differently.
5. When the salted egg yolk starts to make small bubbles, you can throw in the minced garlic and stir fry to make it has fragrance. Some people will add a little rice wine or sugar at this step, depending on personal preference.
6. Slowly sauté the salted egg yolk over a medium-to-low heat for at least 7-8 minutes. When the salted egg yolk begins to bubble up, you can add the tofu and chopped green onions.
7. Turn off the heat when adding these two ingredients, then lift the pot and flip it twice. Thus, the golden sauce will be wrapped on the tofu and your dish is complete.
8. Salted egg Prawn Balls
300g of shrimp
3 salted egg yolks
2 tablespoon of chopped green onion
3 tablespoons of cornstarch
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper
1/2 teaspoon of granulated sugar
1. Remove the head, shell, and intestines of the shrimps. Wash them and dry the water, then add cornstarch, egg whites, and white pepper. Mix them well and marinate them for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Add in about a cup of oil, heat it up until oily lines are formed. Fry the shrimp on both sides slightly.
3. Crush the salted egg yolk for later use.
4. Add some oil to the pot and sauté the salted egg yolk over low heat until the yolk melts into bubbles.
5. Return the prawns to the pot and quickly stir-fry it until the surface of the prawns is covered with salted egg yolk. Sprinkle some chopped green onion and stir-fry evenly before serving.