1.Bamboo Charcoal Crab Fillet Cheese Bun
30g of high-gluten Flour
250g High-gluten Flour
10g of Sugar
3g of Salt
4g of Yeast
4g of Bamboo Charcoal Powder
140ml of Water
20g of Butter
125g of Cream Cheese
- Pour the high-gluten flour into boiling water. Next, stir evenly to make the batter. After that, set aside to cool for later use.
- Mix batter with all the ingredients except butter in a mixing tank, and after beating until there is a thick batter. Next, add the butter, and continue to whisk the batter.
- Ferment the dough once and the dough will double the size. Then, divide it into four portions and leave them to settle for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, soften the cream cheese first. Then, mix with salt and beat until smooth. Next, add the instant crab fillet, vegetables and black pepper. Mix well.
- Roll up the dough into a round or olive shape. Next, pinch to seal the wrap.
- After wrapping, ferment the buns a second time until the wrap expands to about 1.5 times its original size. Sprinkle a layer of flour on top before placing them into the oven. Bake the buns at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and they are ready to be served.
2.Potato Crab Fillet Baked Egg
- Peel and dice the potatoes; Tear crab sticks into strips;
- Beat eggs with a little salt. Then, set aside for later use.
- Put the diced potatoes and vegetables into the pot and stir fry well. Then, add salt and black pepper for flavour.
- Spread the fried potatoes out on the bottom, place the crab sticks on top of them. Next , pour in the egg liquid and sprinkle a little cheese.
- Preheat the oven before baking the dish at 180°C for about 25 minutes. After that, it is ready to be served.
3.Shrimp and Vegetable Pizza
- Shred the cabbage and blanch them in water. Next, drain off the excess water, and spread it on a baking sheet or bowl lined with greased paper
- Beat the eggs with black pepper and salt.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture on the cabbage.
- Put the cabbage into the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Blanch the dishes, then drain the water and tear the crab sticks into silk.
- Take the cabbage out and brush them in a layer of tomato sauce
- Place the side dishes in a bowl and pour in the remaining egg mixture
- Bake the dish in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Finally, sprinkle a little cheese powder before serving.
4.Egg Braised Crab Fillet
2 Crab Sticks
- Use a food processor to smash or chop the crab fillet. Stir evenly with egg, milk, crab fillet, salt and black pepper.
- Brush some oil into a non-stick pan and pour in the egg liquid. Then, cook the egg until it is almost solidified and roll them up. Set the omelette aside and continue make 3 more omelettes with the egg liquids
- Take out the plate and cut the eggs into small pieces, squeeze your favourite sauce with some seaweed and pork floss on top.
5.Crab Sticks and Eggs
- Shred the crab fillet and beat the eggs. Then, mix well with 15g of milk and some salt.
- Brush thin oil in the pan. Next, add the crab shreds and stir fry a few times before pour in the egg liquid. Then, turn to low heat and push the egg liquid to the middle with a spatula until the egg liquid solidifies.
- Finally, sprinkle black pepper on top and the dish is ready.
6.Egg Yolk Crab Stick Pasta
100g of Onion
50g of Pasta
90g of Crab Fillet
15g of Salted Egg Yolk
- Bring the water to a boil. Next, add a little salt and oil before adding the pasta. Cook them for 7-8 minutes. Then, remove them and set aside for later.
- Chop the onion, cut the crab fillet into small cubes, and crush the egg yolk
- Heat up some oil in the pan. Next, add in the chopped egg yolk and stir fry well. Then, add the chopped onion a bowl of water. Continue to cook them until the water is almost dry. After that, add a moderate amount of salt and black pepper before mixing evenly with the pasta. The dish is then ready to be served.