1.Spicy Fish Balls
Chopped Spring Onion
Light Soy Sauce
- Cook the fish balls for 2 minutes. After, then remove them for later use
- Place the chopped green onion and garlic in the bowl. Then, add a tablespoon of chilli powder, a tablespoon of sugar, a tablespoon of salt, a tablespoon of five-spice powder, light soy sauce and chicken essence.
- Heat up a moderate amount of cooking oil in a pot. Next, pour in the prepared seasonings and stir well. Then, add in the fish ball. After that, sprinkle chopped green onion and sesame seeds on top. The dish is now ready to be served.
2.Fish Ball Soup Noodle
- Mix the cook oil, sesame oil, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, chicken essence, green onion and seaweed in a bowl.
- Boil a pot of water. Next, add in the fish balls, followed noodles . Continue to boil the pot until the ingredients are all cooked.
3.Fish Ball Tomato Soup
- Peel and dice tomatoes. Heat the oil in the pot and pour the tomatoes into the sauce. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce + a spoonful of tomato sauce + a spoonful of oyster sauce and stir-fry evenly. Add a bowl of water to boil.
- Add enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and fish balls to boil and turn to medium-low heat for about 5 minutes. The fish balls rise and cook. Finally, add a teaspoon of salt and sprinkle with chopped green onion to serve!
4.Curry Fish Ball
9 Fish Balls,
1 cube of Curry
1 Chilli Pepper
1 clove of Garlic,
- Mince the pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Heat up a little oil in the pan. Then, pour the ingredients from earlier into the pan and fry until they become fragrant. Next, add the fish balls in and fry.
- Add some water and the curry cubes into.
- Bring it to a boil and switch to low heat. Continue to cook until the soup thickens. After that, the dish is ready to be served
5.Fish Ball Mashed Potatoes
- Cut one potato into pieces and steamed. Next, chop the carrots and cucumber into fine pieces
- Press the potatoes into a puree. Next, mix well with a small amount of milk, carrots and cucumbers.
- Pour two tablespoons of oyster sauce, one tablespoon of soy sauce, one tablespoon of starch and two tablespoons of water into the bowl. Then, pour the seasoning into a pot and heat them over a low heat until they thickens.
- Cook the fish balls in boiling water. After they are cooked, place the fish balls and mashed potatoes on a plate. Then, pour the seasoning sauce top. The dish is now ready to be served.
6.Baked Pasta with Cheese and Fish Balls
- First, sauté the minced onion and garlic. Next, add the tomato and stir fry well.
- Pour in the cooked pasta and fish balls to make a uniform copy
- Spread a layer of pasta in a baking bowl. Next, place a layer of fish ball on top followed by a layer of cheese. Then, bake it in the oven at 180° for 12 minutes. After that, it is ready to be served.
7.Fish ball and Pork Floss Crepe
- Divide the crepe into four parts. Then, place cheese, pork floss and fish balls in a sequence.
- Brush a layer of egg liquid and sprinkle a little black sesame seeds on top
- Bake the crepe at 180° for 20 minutes in the oven . When it is done, the crepe Is ready to be served.