1.Summer refreshing lemon drink
4 slices of fresh lemon
150g of sugar
120ml of Water
500ml of water
1 Pour 150g sugar and 120ml water into a milk pan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Then turn to low heat and cook for about one minute
2 Stir continuously until the sugar is completely melted to form a syrupy texture and let it cool for later use.
3 Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. A total of 250ml of freshly squeezed juice is required.
4 Pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice and syrup into a large beautiful glass of cold water, then add 500ml of cold water and add in mint leaves and mix well.
5 When drinking, put ice cubes in a glass and garnish with lemon. Lastly, pour in homemade lemon drink and place a piece of mint leaf as decorating, your refreshing and delicious lemon drink is ready.
2. Honey soda lemon drink
Half a lemon
200cc of sugar-free soda water
1. Squeeze out of the juice from half a lemon (please add more if you love sour)
2. Add iced sugar-free soda and honey to as well. Mix it well and you’re done.
3.Kumquat Lemon Drink
Half a lemon
5 tablespoon of honey
400ml of Ice water
1.After washing the lemon and kumquat, cut and squeeze the juice. Add in honey with ice water and mix well.
4.Butterfly Pea Flower Honey Lemon Ice Drink
Ice Butterfly Pea Flower Water
1.Add the honey-lemon juice in a glass filled with ice cubes orderly. Pour the ice butterfly pea flower water for around 9/10 full and you’re done.
5. Mint lemon ice tea
Fresh mint leaves
1. Brew the green tea with boiling water and let it cool at around 40 degrees.
2. Strain out the green tea and pour it into the prepared cup.
3. Slice the lemon and take two slices to squeeze out the juice into a cup. Then, take another slice into the cup.
4. Add a spoonful of honey and mix well.
5. Pick a few fresh mint leaves, wash them and put them in a cup.
6. Put it in with the ice cubes and decorate it with a slice of lemon on the side of the cup. Stir well and enjoy.
6. Cool Watermelon-Lemon
600g of Peeled watermelon
15ml of Honey
1. Peel the watermelon and cut in into pieces, then put it into a cooking cup.
2. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice into the cooking cup.
3. Pour honey into the cooking cup.
4. Mud with a mixer and filter out the residue with a mesh screen.
5. Fill up the cup with ice cubes, pour in the filtered watermelon juice and decorate the top with mint.