A small piece of chicken breast, a whole wheat crust, a slice of cheese
1. Wash and chop the chicken breasts
2. Add in salt, black pepper + a spoon of cooking wine + a spoon of light soy sauce + half a spoon of dark soy sauce + a spoon of green onions and stir well
3. Cut open the whole wheat pie crust
4. Spread the chicken and wrap it in cheese
5. Brush oil in the pan and fry on low heat until it turns golden on both sides
6. Pour in water and cover the pot until the water has dry.
2.Spiced Chicken Puff pastry
Three cakes, one chicken breast, half an onion
3 grams of five-spice powder, 1 tablespoon of Orleans marinated chicken, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 5 grams of sugar, 1 tablespoon of barbecue ingredients
1. Wash the chicken breast and dice for later use. Peel the onion, wash and dice for later use.
2. Add in the diced chicken breast, diced onion, five-spice powder, Orleans marinated chicken ingredients, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and barbecue ingredients to the bowl. Mix and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Take out the hand-held pie and add in the marinated chicken in the middle and hold it up like a bun
4. Place the wrapped biscuits into the pan and fry at the lowest fire. Cover the lid and simmer slowly. Turn over and fry until both sides turn golden.
3.Cumin Chicken Cake
One chicken breast, 2-3 cakes, half an onion
1. Dice the onion and chicken breast. Add in 1 tablespoon of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of Cooking wine and marinate well for half an hour.
2. Take out the cake and tear off the oily paper. While it is after thawing, roll it out, place the meat on it, wrap it like a bun and press it into a pie.
3. Do not put oil in the pan, because there is already a lot of oil in the cake. Fry on low heat until it turns golden on both sides. (Covering the lid is easier to cook, but the skin is not so crispy~ If you like crispy skin, don’t cover it)
4.Cheese Chicken Kimchi Cake
Two whole-wheat pie crusts, sliced cheese, half a chicken breast, half an onion and a small bowl of Korean kimchi
1. Wash and chop chicken the breast with half a spoon of black pepper + 1 spoon of cooking wine + 1 spoon of oyster sauce and marinate for one hour (or refrigerate overnight)
2. Stir the well marinated chicken with onion and Korean kimchi
3. Cover the whole wheat pie crust with chicken ingredients
4. Cover with a slice of cheese
5. Wrap it into small squares as shown in the picture
6. Brush oil in the pan and fry the wrapped pie until it turns golden on both sides
7. Add in water and cover the pot
8. Cut the water out of the pot and cut it in half~
5.Rye Mushroom Chicken Patties
250g of rye flour, Warm water, 200g of chicken breast, 6-7 shiitake mushrooms, Half an onion, green onion and garlic
1. Dice the onion and diced shiitake mushrooms;
2. Cut the chicken breast meat with cumin grains + 1 tablespoon of cooking wine + 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce + 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce + half a tablespoon of dark soy sauce + half a tablespoon of sugar + 1 tablespoon of starch marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Pour in a small amount of warm water several times and stir the rye flour as you pour it in. Stir it into a flocculent shape. Knead the dough for 15 minutes.
4. Pour olive oil into a pot. Sauté the onion and garlic + with chicken + mushrooms and fry until it is ready for later use.
5. Divide the rye flour into 6 portions. Roll it into a pie shape, place in the chicken, wrap it like a bun and press it into a pie shape.
6. Brush oil in the pan, place in the rye cakes. Turn over repeatedly and fry the cakes.
6.Hot Pepper Shredded Pork Whole Wheat Rolls
Chicken breast, hot pepper, onion, whole wheat flour, white flour, egg, salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce
1. Shred the chicken breast, pepper and onion
2. Marinate the Chicken with 1 spoon of cooking wine + black pepper powder and salt + 1 spoon of light soy sauce for 20 minutes.
3. For the paste like yogurt, add in Whole wheat flour + white flour = 1:1, then beat in an egg + water + salt
4. Pick up a pan and brush oil on the surface. Pour the batter into the cake and fry it.
5. Pour less oil into a wok, add in chicken and fry until the color changes. Add in green pepper and onion and stir fry a few times.
6. Add in 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce + 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, stir-fry well and roll into the whole wheat cake.