1.Japanese tofu with sauce
2 bags of Japanese tofu
Chopped green onion
1. Prepare the sauce first: Add in 2 spoons of light soy sauce, half a spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of vinegar, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 spoon of starch into half a bowl of water and mix well.
2. Cut the Japanese tofu into thick pieces. Dip starch on both sides and put oil in the pan. Fry the tofu until it turns golden brown on both sides.
3. Leave the oil in the bottom of the pan and sauté the chopped green onion and minced garlic on low heat. Pour in the sauce and cook until the sauce has thicken. Add in the fried tofu and stir-fry evenly. Lastly, sprinkle the chopped green onion before serving.
2. Tender tofu with old skin.
1 piece of Japanese tofu
1 raw chili
4 large slices of lettuce
2 tablespoons of black vinegar
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
1/3 tablespoon of Pepper powder
1 tablespoon of warm water
1/2 tablespoon of chili oil
1 Prepare a bowl and add in the ingredients orderly: black vinegar, soy sauce, minced garlic, chopped green onion, pepper powder, warm water, spicy oil. Mix them well and set it aside.
2 Wash and dry the lettuce for later use
3 Deep-fry the tofu in an oil pan with high heat at about 170 degrees. (The tofu should be dried before being put into the pan and the oil temperature in the pan should be about 170)
4 After the tofu has turn golden brown of each side, you can collect it. Use a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
5 Place the lettuce on the bottom and the tofu on top of it. Lastly, add in the sauce and sprinkle with coriander to finish!
3.Japanese shrimp tofu
4 Japanese tofu
Chopped green onion
1 Cut the outer layer of Japanese tofu into 4 pieces, and place it on a plate.
2 Wash and chop the shallots, add in salt with the shrimps. Once the sauce has been stir, placed it on top of the tofu and drizzle some oil.
3 Place it in the steamer. Steam it for 5 minutes for the best result.
4 Before serving, sprinkle some chopped green onion some soy sauce.
4.Grilled Japanese Tofu with Tomato Enoki Mushroom
100g of enoki mushrooms
3 bags of Japanese tofu
1 green onion
50g of Flour
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 scoop of oyster sauce
2 scoops tomato paste
1. Use a cross knife to cut the tomatoes. After the water in the pot has boiled, put the tomatoes in the pot and cook for 1 minute. Then remove them and peel the tomatoes, chop the tomatoes into puree, clean the enoki mushrooms and tear them into small pieces by hand.
2. Use a knife to cut the Japanese tofu from the middle, gently squeeze them out from the bag, and then cut into small pieces. Cover the tofu pieces with flour on both sides and heat up oil in a non-sticky pan. Fry the tofu on low heat until it turns golden.
3. Heat up oil in the pot, stir the pureed tomatoes in the pot and stir fry for a while. Add in half a bowl of water and put the enoki mushrooms into the pot. Add in light soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes;
4. Pour the fried tofu into a pot and stir-fry. Cover with tomato juice and turn off the heat. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and you are done!
5.Golden Crispy Japanese Tofu
1 spoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
Half bowl of water
1. Cut the jade tofu into small pieces and coat with cornstarch.
2. Prepare the corn kernels, diced the ham and green beans for later use.
3. Prepare a bowl. Add in salt, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, chicken essence, starch and half a bowl of water to the bowl and mix well;
4. Heat up oil in a pot, add in tofu and fry until the crust turns golden and crispy.
5. In a separate pot, pour the corn kernels, green beans and diced ham sausage and stir-fry. Lastly, pour in tofu into the bowl and shake the pot gently and cook until the tofu is sticky with sauce.