1. Lao Gan Ma Stir-fried spicy crab/shrimp
Picture from: 苜同學
2 tablespoon of Lao Gan Ma spicy crispy oil chili
Some green and red peppers
Moderate amount of ginger
Appropriate amount of salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar
1.Process the ingredients. Cut the ginger, garlic, green and red pepper
2. Heat the oil in the pan, put the ginger and garlic slices into the pan and stir-fry.
3. Add in the green and red pepper and stir fry
4.Add in Lao Gan Ma’s spicy crispy oil chili, the crab and also seasonings. Stir fry for 1 minute and your dish is done.
2.Lao Gan Ma dumplings mix.
1. Cook the dumplings
2.Prepare the sauce: 2 spoons of Lao Gan Ma + a small portion of oyster sauce + soy sauce.
3. Add hot water or dumpling soup
4.Boil the oil and add it to the sauce
5. Add in the cooked dumplings and you’re done!
3 .Lao Gan Ma Hot Ribs
500g of pork ribs
2 tablespoons of Lao Gan Ma spicy sauce
A small piece of old ginger
2 tablespoons of cooked peanuts
2 tablespoons of cooking wine
1. Wash the ribs and cut it after cleaning. Remove after done and dry it.
2.Mince ginger and garlic
3.Put oil in the pot and heat it about half, add in ginger and minced garlic and fry it until it produces a fragrant aroma.
4.Add in Lao Gan Ma spicy sauce and stir fry.
5.Pour in the ribs, add cooking wine and stir fry for about two minutes.
6.Add one to two kilograms of water (depending on the softness and hardness of the ribs you prefer), cover it and boil with high fire, then slowly change to low fire.
7.Add in salt when the soup is about to dry, change to high heat to absorb the juice, and when the soup has almost dried up, place the serving into a plate and you are done.
4. Lao Gan Ma noodles
250g of minced pork, 250g of noodles, fried peanuts, zha cai , cooked sesame seeds, ginger onion garlic,
light soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, salt, sugar.
Lao Gan Ma sauce: a spoonful of Lao Gan Ma, pepper, minced garlic, light soy sauce, pepper
1. Cook the noodles and save them up for later use
2. Add in minced pork into the hot pan and a spoonful of light soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sugar, salt, and stir-fry it quickly
3.Put the noodles in a bowl, pour the sauce over it and stir well. Then add in peanuts, mustard pickles, cooked minced meat. Finally, sprinkle the dish with white sesame seeds and chopped green onion to complete the dish.
5. Lao Gan Ma mixed lotus root slices
Pictures from: 美食天下
Lotus root, Lao Gan Ma, fried peanuts
Two spoons of Lao Gan Ma, two spoons of vinegar, one spoon of light soy sauce, one spoon of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of sugar, one spoonful of minced garlic, appropriate amount of chopped green onion, a strip of spicy millet.
1. Boil the already cut out slices of lotus root. Then remove it and run it over cold water.
2. Then, add in the sauce, fried peanuts and lotus root and stir evenly.