1.Coke Braised Pork
600g of Plum meat with skin
15g of Scallions
10g of Chili segment
15 grams of garlic
100cc of Coke
600cc of Water
A pinch of salt
70cc of Soy sauce
1 tablespoon of rice wine
1 Wash and cut the plum meat.
2 Heat up a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté until fragrant. Add in the shallots, chili, and garlic until it has fragrant.
3 Add the plum pork cubes and fry until slightly burnt, add in all the seasonings and fry until fragrant.
4 Pour in cola and water and boil , then turn to low heat for about 40 minutes. Your dish is now complete.
2.Coke Braised Pork Rice
600g of pork belly
30 g of minced shallots
250cc of Coke
800cc of water
90cc of Soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Five spice powder
1 Wash the pork belly and cut into strips. Once done, set them aside.
2 Heat up the pan and add 3 tablespoons of salad oil, chopped shallots and sauté it until it turns golden brown before removing.
3 Put the pork belly strips of in the pan and fry until it turns greasy, add in all the seasonings and stir fry
4 Add cola and water and boil, turn to low heat and cook for 40 minutes.
5 Finally, add in the red onion crisp and cook for 15 minutes.
3.Coke stewed ribs
500g of Pork ribs
1 teaspoon of Rock candy
1 can of coke
White sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of Soy sauce
1 tablespoon of Mushroom Vegetarian Oyster Sauce
2 tablespoon of Rice wine
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1. Use Cold water to boil ginger and garlic pork ribs
2. Remove the bubbles and boil for three minutes. Take out the rinsed ribs and set aside
3. Fry the ribs in a cold pan with rock sugar in cold oil, stir fry until it turns brown.
4. Add garlic, ginger and red onion until it has fragrant
5. Add soy sauce, vegetarian oyster sauce, rice wine and stir fry until fragrant
6. Pour a can of cola, add salt and bring it to a boil
7. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes
8. Open the lid to collect the sauce
9. Sprinkle white sesame seeds to finish the dish.
4. Coke delicious shrimp
100-150cc of Coke
200cc of Soy sauce
5-6 slices of ginger
1. Sauté the garlic and ginger slices (fry until it produces aroma)
2. Add soy sauce and cola and boil (you need to use a spoon to confirm the taste, if the taste is too salty, add a little water, if it is not salty, add 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce, a little more cola will increase the sweetness)
3. Boil and confirm the taste
4. Add in the shrimps and sauté them over low heat
5. Simmer slowly over low heat and let the sauce dry a little (if you like soup, don’t dry it too much) about ten minutes.
5.Coke Chicken Wings
20 chicken wings
3 green onions cut into sections
6 slices of ginger
6 slices of garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine
350cc of Coke
1 Add some oil to the hot pan and fry the chicken wings until it is slightly charred on both sides.
2 Add in green onions, ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, rice wine and soy sauce. Stir fry for 1 minute on high heat
3 Pour in the cola and boil. Remove the foamy bits.
4 Cover the pot and simmer for 30 minutes
5 After opening the lid, remove the onion, ginger, and garlic and turn to high heat to dry the sauce and serve it.