1. Mango Yogurt Ice Cream
600g of mango pulp
100g of white sugar
400g of yogurt
400g of whipped cream
1.Peel the mango, remove the core and cut the remaining parts into pieces. Add in white sugar and yogurt, and bash it with a cooking machine.
2. Whip the whipped cream to around 60% or 70%, and wait for the textures to appear.
3. Stir and mix the whipped cream and mango yogurt puree evenly, do not stir in circular motions.
4.Put the evenly stirred ice cream paste into the freezer compartment of the refrigerator to freeze, and stir once every 1 hour until it is completely solid.
2.Mango Yogurt Cup
80g of pure milk
Moderate amount of yogurt
1. Peel the mango and leave it aside.
2.Remove the core, leave aside a small piece and cut it into a flower-shaped plate for decoration. Put the rest in the cooking machine, and add pure milk.
3. Use a food processor to make a puree.
4. Pour it into a cup, add an appropriate amount of yogurt on the top, and put mango flowers for decoration.
3. Milk Mango Sago
200g of milk
50g of sago
2 teaspoons of honey
1. After the water is boling, add in sago and cook until there is a small white spot in the middle, turn off the heat and simmer until it becomes completely transparent.
2. Cut the mango into cubes for later use
3.After rinsing with clean water, add a spoonful of sago into the bowl
4. Add in 200g of milk
5. Sprinkle some mango cubes and honey
6.Its taste even better after refrigerating it.
300g of plain yogurt
Cut the mangoes into cubes, put it in a juice machine. Pour in yogurt into juice and then pour it into a cup. Finish it off with two small mango cubes.
5. Mango Double Skin Milk
200g of whole milk
1 egg white
8g of sugar
Small portion of lemon juice
1. Add in Milk with sugar then stir and hear it around 80 degrees until it becomes foamy. The amount of sugar is adjusted according to your own taste, and the milk you choose should be 3.5% or more whole milk.
2. Pour it into a bowl and let it cool to around room temperature.
3. Whisk the egg whites and lemon juice slightly.
4. When the milk is cooled, the surface of the milk will become crust. Scrape a small mouth with a knife, pour the milk into the egg whites, and stir evenly with Egg batter.
5.Do not remove the milk in the bowl, leave some at the bottom of the bowl to ensure that the milk skin can float on the top later.
6. Filter the milk and egg white mixture twice to remove bubbles and unbeaten egg whites.
7. Pour the milk back into the bowl and let the milk skin float on it.
8. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in a boiling water pot. Steam it on medium heat for 18 minutes. Turn off the heat for 10 minutes after finishing and let it cool. Adding red beans or mango also gives it an unforgettable taste.
6.Mango & Corn Crisp Fresh Cheese
200g of fresh milk
100g of fresh cream
About 5g of gelatin powder
30g of caster sugar
Half a mango
A few corn chips
1. Stir the gelatin powder and fine sugar first, then pour it with fresh milk and whipped cream. Then, heat and stir to fully dissolve all the ingredients. Stir until small bubbles appears. Turn off the heat before the become fully boil.
2. Shaped it into a model before it solidifies, and put it in the refrigerator after cooling.
3. Use a blender to extract juice from half of the mango while , cut the other half into small cubes. Then, drizzle the mango juice on the fresh cheese.
4. Lastly, add in the mango cubes and corn chips to finish the dish.
7.Thai Mango Sticky Rice
1 cup of long glutinous rice
1/2 cup of coconut milk pieces
1 tablespoon of sugar
A pinch of salt
4 tablespoon coconut milk
1/2 tablespoon of granulated sugar
1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch
1. Cook the coconut milk rice: Add in the glutinous rice(6 portion). After washing the glutinous rice, add half a cup of water to the inner pot (glutinous rice: water = 2:1), and put 1 cup of water in the outer pot to cook.
2. After finishing, simmer for 15 minutes. Open the lid and add in coconut milk, sugar and salt in the coconut milk rice ingredients while it is hot. Mix it well with a rice spoon, cover the pot and simmer it for 10 minutes.
3. Boil the coconut milk and pour the sauce: mix cornstarch and water to form “starch water”. Take out a bowl, put the coconut milk, sugar and salt in the coconut milk sauce ingredients and place it in the electric pot. Put half a cup of water in the outer pot to cook. After finishing, open the lid, pour in the “cornstarch water” while it is hot and mix well.
4. Time to finish your dish! Put the “coconut milk rice” in a bowl and place it upside down on the plate. Put the “mango” on top and pour the “coconut milk sauce” on the “coconut milk rice”.